8 oz. Powder
MUSCLES, NERVES & TISSUES
Calcium lactate has been shown to stimulate white blood cells to fight infection, fever, inflammation and sickness. Calcium lactate assists with wound-healing and repair of tissue, and is essential for everyday functions, such as heart rhythm, bone growth and cramp prevention.
Calcium lactate and magnesium have beenused for cramping, regulating body temperature, nerves & more!
PRIMARY SUPPORT FOR:
- Cardiovascular System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Immune System
- Nervous System
Proprietary blend of Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Citrate, Organic Broccoli Florets* and leaf,* Organic Slippery Elm Bark*.
Organic Potato Starch*, Organic Arrowroot*, Organic Marshmallow Root*, Organic Rice Extract*, Cellulose, Silica.
* Certified Organic
Each Tablet Provides 250 mg Calcium Lactate, plus 60 mg Magnesium Citrate.
Cal-Mag contains Vitamin D in food form.
CAL-MAG IS UNIQUE:
Calcium lactate (in Cal-Mag), unlike other calcium products, is a source of ionized calcium, which is the least irritating form, and is best consumed on an empty stomach. NutriPlex Formulas’ calcium lactate is not made from milk. It is a white, odorless and nearly tasteless powder prepared by neutralization of lactic acid with calcium carbonate. A lower ratio of magnesium avoids canceling out the effects of calcium. Most calcium-magnesium products are in a ratio of 2 to 1, but this product, designed for biochemical support, is in a 4 to 1 ratio, which is close to the ratio that naturally occurs in blood levels.
SUGGESTED ADULT USAGE:
4 tablets or 1/2 tsp. of powder daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take on an empty stomach, at least half an hour before eating.
WHAT OUR BODIES NEED:
Calcium deficiency may present itself in a wide variety of ways, including changes in body temperature, torn tissues, wounds, low energy, low-bone density, infection, insufficient white blood cell activity, nervous system problems, muscle cramping, cramping during menstrual cycle, cold sores and more.
CALCIUM IS ESSENTIAL FOR:
– Supporting enzyme systems, including ATPase (energy production)
– Conducting nerve impulses
– Regulating hormone secretion
– Supporting bone growth and repair
– Healing wounds
– Allowing proper muscular contraction and relaxation
– Supporting blood clotting
– Providing intercellular “cement”
– Regulating body fluids
– Regulating cell division
– Balancing electrolyte activities
– Supporting cardiovascular function
– Supporting immune function
– Producing and activating hormones involved in digestion, energy and fat metabolism
– Producing saliva
– Transporting nutrients and substances across cell membranes
– Supporting the process of inflammation and repair
– Supporting digestive and bowel function
– Producing energy
– Supporting the formation of bones, proteins and fatty acids
– Supporting the activation of B vitamins
– Secreting Insulin and assisting in its function
– Nervous system
– Vascular dilation
– Mental processes
Suggested Retail – $46, Powder: $50
FOR HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS: Much more information is contained in our Doctors Support Section. Call us for access.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ©2019 NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. – Statements are made based on independent food science research and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information contained herein are for educational purposes only and are not to be used for or in place of proper medical diagnosis and care under a qualified physician. Always check with your physician before using any product for contraindications and proper use.