Foods in Caro-C help keep skin, veins, gums, lungs and arteries younger, stronger and more vibrant. Vitamins A and C manufacture the building blocks of cellular structures. When those structures become weathered, more Vitamins A and C are needed to rebuild and repair them.
Excellent for blood vessels, skin & more!
PRIMARY SUPPORT FOR:
- Epithelial and Endothelial Tissues
- Hormonal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Immune System
- Digestive System
- Lymphatic System
- Musculoskeletal System
Wild Pansy, Orange Peel, Spinach Leaf, Carrot Root, Acerola Cherry, Dandelion Leaf, Shiitake Mushroom, Bilberry Leaf, Echinacea Purpurea Root and Adrenal (Bovine, grass-fed, free-range) Substance.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium and Organic Arrowroot Powder.
In addition to the unique properties, synergists and cofactors of this food, each serving provides the following nutrients, contained within the above food-nutrient blend (not as isolates): Vitamins A, C and D; Carotenoids; Antioxidants; Bioflavonoids (especially Rutin); Biotin; Minerals: Copper, Silicon, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Sulfur, Iodine, and Selenium; many Amino Acids; Enzymes; Plant Fiber; and more.
SUGGESTED ADULT USAGE:
6 tablets daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
WHAT OUR BODIES NEED:
Vitamins A and C are essential to healing processes, cellular growth and repair mechanisms, skin support and function and repair of smooth muscle tissues (sphincter muscles, valves, etc.) and epithelial and endothelial cells (including arterial walls). As such, inadequate supplies of these vitamins, their synergists and complementary bioflavonoids, commonly lead to skin disorders, eye problems related to insufficient blood supply, and capillary-related problems (spider veins, cardiovascular problems, bleeding gums, etc.).
CAROTENOIDS, VITAMIN C & VITAMIN A IS NEEDED FOR:
• Inflammation and repair processes
• Immune response
• Urinary/genital support (e.g., valve, sphincter control)
• Lymphatic system function
• Blood vessel elasticity, health, maintenance and integrity
• Endocrine gland support
• Support of most major organs
• Skin health, repair, growth, elasticity and maintenance
• Musculoskeletal health
• Tooth and gum health
• Smooth muscle tissue
• Digestive tract health
• Support of respiratory tract
• Tolerance of cold
• Support for emotional and physical stress
• Wound healing
• Oxygen turnover
• Capillary wall support (esp. due to bioflavonoids, e.g., spider veins, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, bruising)
• Deactivation of enzymes that produce inflammation
• Protection of vitamin C and other vitamins from oxidation
• Stimulation of bile flow for fat metabolism
Suggested Retail — $45
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ©2015 NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. • Statements are made based on independent food science research and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information contained herein are for educational purposes only and are not to be used for or in place of proper medical diagnosis and care under a qualified physician. Always check with your physician before using any product for contraindications and proper use.