What do NutriPlex Formulas and Traditional Chinese Medicine Have in Common?
Traditional Chinese Medicine and NutriPlex Formulas share a fundamental core belief: Food is Medicine.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, foods are seen as forces that ultimately work to either heal the body or create imbalances within it – leading to sickness.
The same belief is espoused by the NutriPlex Formulas’ Whole Food Philosophy:
All NutriPlex Formulas’ products are created with 100% whole food ingredients, formulated to work within body systems, and with the body’s natural healing mechanisms, to restore balance.
Top 5 Products for Acupuncturists
- InflaPlex – Containing such ingredients as maitake and shiitake mushrooms, dandelion leaf, fenugreek seed, and rose hips, InflaPlex is essential for assisting the body’s healing processes and reducing inflammation. It is considered an essential formula for acupuncturists who treat patients for pain.
- Immune Support – Such ingredients as astragalus, garlic, Maitake mushrooms, and Eleuthero are combined within Immune Support to provide acupuncturists a way to supplement immune-building treatments.
- Cell Power – Ideal for acupuncturists who treat patients for stress and exhaustion, Cell Power is formulated with Panax ginseng root, astragalus, ginkgo biloba, gentian root, and alfalfa to protect the immune system and provide the patient with balanced energy on a cellular level.
- Super Greens – Essential for providing support to every system of the body, Super Greens is packed with ingredients traditionally used in Chinese Medicine, including barley malt, barley grass, dulse, chlorella, eleuthero, licorice root, peppermint, ginkgo biloba, ginger root, and alfalfa.
- Vital Defense – Formulated to cleanse and defend the body – especially the liver – from pollutants and natural processes that create wastes, vital defense uses such herbs as milk thistle, dandelion, black radish, and turmeric.
Chinese Herbs in NutriPlex Formulas Products – Glossary
- Maitake (Mushroom)
- Shiitake (Mushroom)
- Pu Gong Ying – Dandelion
- Hu Lu Ba – Fenugreek Seed
- Jin Ying Zi – Rose Hips
- Huang Qi – Astragalus
- Da Suan – Garlic
- Wucha – Eleuthero
- Ren Shen – Panax Ginseng Root
- Bai Guo – Ginkgo Biloba
- Long Dan Cao – Gentian Root
- MuSu – Alfalfa
- Mai Ya – Barley Malt, Barley Grass
- Gan Cao – Licorice Root
- Bo He – Peppermint Leaf
- Gan Jiang – Ginger Root
- Shui Fei Ji – Milk Thistle
- Hei Luo Bo – Black Radish
- Jiang Huang – Turmeric